HR Strategy's client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a company specialized in Manufacturing. They are looking for a qualified candidate for the HR Manager.
- Working location: Bình Dương.
- Company size: 500-800 employees
- Plan, organize and monitor the implementing of HR detailed policies and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) including but not limit the following tasks to ensure high level of productivity and efficiency of manpower within company.
- Recruitment includes interview & selection, recruitment plan, headcount budget and control.
- Staffing includes developing career level and management structure, job description and specification.
- Performance management includes developing KPIs, performance appraisal tools and system to appraise and improve performance of individual and team.
- Talent engagement and retention includes designing employee engagement programs to keep high performing employees to build and maintain high performance workplace.
- Training and development includes training need analysis, yearly training plan, budget and ROI analysis, monitoring training bond and designing career development plan.
- Employee communication includes holding regular meetings and dialogs between management and employees, publishing newsletter, poster, brochure, leaflet and communicating through internal events and other employee activities.
- Employee relations including internal rules and regulation, discipline and reward, complaint solving, internal investigation and panel of enquiry, labor contract and termination, labor union relation and collective agreement, labor conciliation committee and employee survey.
- Compensation and benefits management includes job analysis and evaluation, salary and benefit structure, incentive bonus system, payroll and PIT report, labor cost report and control, salary review and survey.
- Health, safety and environment includes developing and implementing occupational health and safety programs, annually checkup, working environment, clinic and first aid team, fire prevention and fighting, evacuation drill, action plan for preventing drugs and HIV/AIDS and violence at work.
- Provides management team with advices, solutions and knowledge of latest HR management practice to resolve HR problems and improve performance of employees.
- Works with IT department to develop and maintain HR database.
- Suggest improvements and changes when and where it is needed to improve efficiency.
- Works with line managers and related employees at all levels to resolve related issues effectively and diplomatically.
- Manages HR staffs and ensure high level of performance of individual and the whole team.
- Establishes and promotes a working spirit within department that encourages team work and cooperation, commitment and engagement, creative thinking and efficiency.
- Manages and controls departmental expenditure within approved budgets.
- Works as internal trainer on HR management related skill and knowledge.
- Prepare analytical reports that provide a real and clear picture about department activities and performance.
- B.A or related equivalent degree.
- Knowledgeable of Labour Law of Vietnam and HR standard operation procedures.
- Minimum 05 (five) years of practical experience in professional HR management. Ideally at least 02 year experience as manager in furniture industry or manufacturing industry within more than 1000 employees in Vietnam.
- Strong background with professional training on human resource management.
- Age from 35 to 45
- Experience with HR database.
- Professional, organized, mature, highly motivated, authoritative and above all honest
- Excellent communication skill in both Vietnamese and English is essential.
- Proficiency in keyboarding and applications of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Natural Leadership and strong Advanced Management Skill.
- Engagement and objective oriented is highly desirable. The ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure.
- Salary: $3000-$4000, depends on the candidate’s qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0918 082 881 (Ms Sang)/ Skype ID: sangrom for further supports
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)