HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
Our client is one of the leading enterprise in Footwear industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Lean Production Manager position.
- Report to: General Director
- Working location: Binh Duong (Vsip II)
- Working time: 08.00 to 17.00 Mon to Sat
- Provide support as required for ‘Lean Manufacturing’ project to reduce non-direct processes
- Determine the most efficient sequence of operations and work flow
- Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control and production record systems
- Developing and implementing an action plan for lean process improvement.
- Working with management to identify, develop and implement continuous improvement projects, cost reductions, product quality enhancements, and process effectiveness improvement.
- Evaluate lean tools and activities including 5S, TPM, Cell Layout and Line Balancing and Kaizen events.
- Conduct process analysis and build company process flow chart
- Conduct time motion study on manufacturing operations
- Build, implement and Standardize the operations
- Experiences with Lean, Kaizen, CI and Tools (A3, SixSigma…)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineer, Lean Manufacturing or Footwear industrial is an advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in a Lean Manufacturing, Lean production or CI positions for brands like Nike, Adidas, Asics, and New Balance is necessary
- Knowledge in relevant technologies or/ and profound technological background
- Good in English ability including speaking/ writing/ listening/ reading.
Salary: around $3000, depending on the capacity of the candidate
Other benefit will be discussed in the interview
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/viber/zalo to (Ms. Dung) 0915 803 881 for more information and support.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2