HR Strategy's Client
Dear Valued Candidates,
Our Client is a Manufacturing company. They are looking for HR Director
- Work Location: Dong Nai
- Company size: 1600 – 1800 employees
- Company bus for employees to Dong Nai
- Worktime: Monday – Saturday
- Report to : Head Director, BODs
- Organize and perform administrative tasks according to functions, duties and requests of the Board of Directors.
- Consult the BODs to develop human resources operations strategies, management structure to ensure the organization’s strategies are implemented
- Propose advice to the Board of Directors to handle issues in the fields of organization – administration – human resources.
- Make human resource plans to serve the development strategies of the company.
- Prepare the budget for the human resource department.
- Make human resource recruitment plans periodically, annually, quarterly and monthly.
- Coordinate with line managers to make headcount budget within the company approval and make recruitment plan to meet the company demand
- Revise and improve recruitment policy to attract talented candidates
- Develop policies to promote and replace personnel.
- Make plans to train and develop human resource periodically, annually, quarterly and monthly
- Set up KPIs
- Design, develop and effectively manage the training programs both inside and outside the company to achieve the common goals of the company
- Developing career development roadmaps for all employees
- Coordinate with line managers to solve employee relation issues to ensure that the company disciplinary in good way
- Improve salary and welfare policies, ensure competitiveness and meet the requirements of the company
- Develop regulations on salary, bonus, encouraging – stimulating measures for employees to work and implement benefits for employees
- Analyze and propose to BOD to minimize the labor cost and working OT hour
- Transparency in communication to all employees within the company
- Resolve complaints and violations, make disciplinary action when necessary
Other tasks assigned by the BODs
- Education: Bachelor degree or higher in HR Management, Business Management, Law or related majors.
- More than 10 experience years in HR field and 5 years at the same position; also multinational company, company size around 1500 employees or higher
- Expertise in C&B is a plus
- Able to work in groups, for common goals, problem solving skills, leadership skills
- Willing to go on business trips at home and abroad
- Salary: $4000 – $5000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you or your friends in career path, please apply your Resumse (CV) to Email: Sang.email@example.com or call/zalo/viber to 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang)/ Skype ID: sangrom for more information and further supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).
Web: www.hrstrategy.vn & www.thuctapsinhvietnam.com
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2