HR Strategy's Client
Dear Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a Company in the Agrochemical Industry, now they are seeking for the Deputy Marketing Manager
- Time working: Monday – Friday
- Working Place: Dong Nai
- Report to: Head of Sales & Marketing
- Contribute ideas, comments to Department Head in building sales and marketing strategies/ policies in short – term and long – term goals.
- Attend meetings, brain storming to build relating strategies, policies for the Company
- Work with Product Managers to generate plans to develop Sales of key products, push slow moving products and manage inventory
- Support to collect market information and competitors
- Responsible for setting up target and achieving market share
- Set up and maximize the impact of A&P budget and dealer
- Collaborate with Commercial staffs to set up and develop farmer network and farmer club, plan to attract farmers.
- Control Marketing activities and budget for Central Highland and South East Regions.
- Plan and execute ROI on A&P for Central Highland and South East Regions..
- Give strong support to Department Head on personnel management of Marketing Department
- Manage recruitment, training, staff performance and appraisal in Marketing Department
- Implement tasks to build team – work spirit and high responsibility
- Handle management duties in case of absence of Department Head while still full fill his/ her own tasks
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of commercial activities to Department head, copy AMD and MD.
- Use of IT to improve market share, branding and sales and the way to connect C1s and C2s.
- Develop mid to long term plans with Head of Marketing.
- Responsible for the planning of events, execution of events as well as managing budgets and setting clear event timelines.
- Improve customer service.
- Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to the company.
- Request the Company to provide opportunities and conditions to achieve the best results of work.
- Communicate and make suggestion to Board of Management and other Departments to get necessary information, necessary facilities, and working conditions to achieve the best results of work.
- Bachelor’s/University degree in Marketing or equivalent training.
- Knowledge about plant protection products and related products
- Computer proficiency, Average/ passable command of English
- Problem solving & decision making, team work & collaboration
- Accountability & Responsibility, ability to work under pressure, customer focus (internal & external)
- At least 5 years in similar position
- Salary: $2000-$2500, depends on the candidate’s qualification.
- Flexible working time policy & rewarding
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call 0916 566 343 (Ms Thương) or Skype: headhunterservice for more information and support. Thank you so much.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)