HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company specializing in the Real Estate field. They are now looking for a highly qualified candidate for the CFO position.
Working location: HCMC
Report to: CEO/Chairman
- Advising the Board of Directors on financial and capital work.
- Analyzing the Group’s financial situation to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the funding of the Group.
- Negotiating interest rate loans, forecast exchange rates, to recommend the Board of Directors on the optimization of financial costs.
- Develop long-term, intermediate, and annual financial plans in line with the Group’s business strategy.
- Planning and organizing the exploitation and use of capital resources, balancing the demand for capital to be used for the projects of the Group.
- Analyze the financial situation and recommend optimal measures for the financial management and capital management of the Group.
- Financial management of the Group’s investment projects.
- Maintain the liquidity of the company and its subsidiaries and provide sufficient financial resources to the company and its affiliates.
- Establish and implement cash management policies of the company and its subsidiaries to make sure that sufficient funds are provided to meet the short-term payment needs.
- Report to the Director-General once a week on the status of the task and report regularly on the need to make sure that business operations are not delayed and that damage is caused.
- Coordinate closely with the departments, boards and member companies of the group.
- Control the financial activities of member companies to effectively manage cash flow, loans and make sure compliance with the Financial – Accounting Management Model required by the Group.
- Develop financial reporting processes and systems to analyze, monitor and ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the reports.
- Working with banks and financial institutions to mobilize capital.
- Building relationships with investors / financial institutions to seek opportunities for investment coöperation and develop additional capital resources for the Group.
- Budget administration and cost control.
- Other work at the request of the Board of Directors.
- Graduated from University majoring in Finance and Accounting or relevant field.
- Deep understanding of financial, accounting, auditing, tax, credit, and financial policies.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law, securities, real estate, and related fields.
- At least 05 years of experience in the same position in large companies and corporations.
- Priority to candidates having experience in the field of real estate or construction.
- Good English communications.
- Good computer skills: Software applications in Finance, Accounting.
- Ability to manage acumen and good communication.
- Responsibility, ability to work under pressure and high leadership skills, organization, time management skills.
- Salary: $5000 – $7000, depending on the ability of the candidate.
- Other benefits will be discussed at the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to 0903 292 272 (Ms. Thảo) for more information and support.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).
Let’s follow us by: www.hrstrategy.vn
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2