HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company specializing in Retail Sector field. They are now looking for highly qualified candidate for Expansion Director position.
- Working location: HCM
- Manage Design & Construction projects from concept to hand-over, ensuring through a hands-on management approach that cost, quality and time specifications are met.
- Responsible for overseeing new projects and also maintenance / construction works for the existing network.
- At any given time, will be running 3-4 projects in parallel and will need to be able to manage and delegate to ensure on-time delivery, quality control and cost-controls.
- Effectively lead and manage the facilitation of projects and associated administration from concept to hand-over within quality, cost, safety and time frames by ensuring accurate preparation and implementation of all relevant tasks are carried out in accordance with both of Company and external requirements, legislation and regulations.
- Effectively manage scheduling and programming to ensure that the project remains on time and within budget specifications.
- Responsible for the day to day decision making regarding program logic and site activities.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship with all legislative, approval bodies and authorities, e.g. councils, building services authority, Department of Workplace Health and safety, etc.
- Establish and maintain an amicable relationship with neighbors of our projects.
- Actively consult with engineers and other technical team members to ensure that design intentions are achieved.
- Prepare recommendations to Project Director/CEO for the letting of sub-contracts following the subcontract negotiation process.
- Negotiate and manage the efficient supply of labor and materials within scope of accountability and ensure the quality standard required is maintained.
- Ensure all requisitions are planned and submitted in advance so that timely delivery of supplies to the site is achieved. Materials should not be stored on the site for excessive periods of time.
- Assume overall responsibility for the delivery of projects.
- Effectively manage Site Managers / Supervisors to ensure that construction, installation and/or commissioning remains on time and within budget specifications.
- Ensure that the construction site and direct sub-contractors are supervised to ensure standards of building performance, quality, costs, schedules and safety are maintained.
- Report promptly to the BOD any substandard workmanship to enable appropriate action to be taken.
- Control payment to sub-contractors by valuation of completed works.
- In the absence of site supervision, supervise construction sites and direct staff and subcontractors to ensure standards of building performance, quality, costs, schedules and safety are maintained.
- Prepare weekly reports on the status of the project to the BOD.
- University graduated: Civil Engineering is preferable. Project Management Certificate is a must
- At least 07 years experience at managerial position in foreign invested company with relevant working scopes.
- Profound knowledge of construction project management of F&B and retails projects
- Planning and organizational skills to deliver successful projects on time.
- Communication and interpersonal skills for developing and maintaining client and subcontractor relationships.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills to deliver timely client response.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid construction industry knowledge.
- Salary: $2000 – $3000, it depends on candidate’s experience and qualification
- More details will be discussed in the interview
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0919 012 151 (Ms Nguyen)/ Skype: sales.sangtran.hrstrategy.vn for further supports.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)