HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company specializing in Real Estate field. They are now looking for highly qualified candidates for CFO position.
- Working location: HCMC
– Advising the Board of Director on the financial and capital work
– Analyzing the Group’s financial situation to identify the strengths and weaknesses in the use of the group’s funding
– Negotiating the loan interest rates, forecast exchange rates, to advise the Board Director to optimize financial costs.
– Develop long-term, intermediate and annual financial plans according to the group’s business strategy.
– Planning and organizing the exploitation and use of capital sources, balancing the demand for capital use for the Group’s projects.
– Analyze the financial situation and recommend optimal measures in the Group’s financial management and capital management to improve the quality of capital use and to cope with financial risks.
– Managing and operating professional activities of the Finance Committee
– Financial management of the Group’s Investment Projects.
– Maintain the liquidity of the company and its subsidiaries and ensure sufficient financial resources for the company and its affiliates.
– Establishing and implementing cash management policies of the company and its subsidiaries to ensure sufficient funds to meet short-term payment needs.
– Report to the General Director once a week on the status of task performance and regularly report promptly when it’s necessary to ensure that business operations are not delayed and damage is caused.
– Coordinating closely with departments, boards and member companies of the group.
– Controlling the financial activities of the member companies to effectively manage the cash flow, loans and ensure compliance with the Financial – Accounting management model required by the Group.
– Developing the financial reporting processes and systems to analyze, control and ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the reports.
– Working with banks and financial institutions for capital mobilization.
– Building relationships with investors/financial institutions in order to seek investment cooperation opportunities and develop additional capital sources for the Group when needed.
– Mergers, acquisitions (when required).
– Budget management and cost control.
– Other jobs at the request of the Board of Directors.
– University graduated in Finance and Accounting major;
– Deep understanding of finance, accounting, auditing, taxes, credit banks and financial policies;
– Having solid knowledge about corporate law, securities, real estate and related fields.
– At least 3 years of experience in the same position at large companies and corporations. Priority to candidates who have experience in real estate, used to work banks and have raised funds for the group.
– English communication;
– Computer skills: Software applications in Finance, Accounting;
– Ability to manage acumen and good communication;
– Responsibility, able to work under pressure and high leadership skills, organization, time management skills;
- Salary $5000 – $7000, depends on candidates’ experiences and qualification
- More details will be discussed in the interview
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0903 292 272 (Ms Thảo) for further supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).