HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates, HR Strategy’s client is a company specialized in Manufacturing field. They are looking for HR Director
- Working Location: Dong Nai_Ho Chi Minh city
- Working Time: Monday – Saturday
- Report to: GM, BOD
- Manages and develops human resources, administration and technology for company activites.
- Consulting for General Manager to develops human resources operations strategies, management structure to ensure organization strategies are implemented
1. Develop HR processes and policies (salary, service, welfare):
- Proposing and developing HR policies, perfecting regulations and applications in the company.
- Updating regulations, processes, company regulations and supervising the compliance with those rules.
- Managing the Compensation and Benefits Function including Payroll Processing, Leave Administration, Insurance Policies, and Medical Benefits.
2. Support management of training, development and improvement of staff capacity
- Provide training to managers on effective HR process and ensure the process is followed. Deliver timely and accurate information to managers so that they can more effectively manage their HR responsibilities
- Designing, building and effectively managing training programs inside and outside the company to achieve the common goal of the company
- Developing career development roadmaps for all employees
3. Recruitment, promotion, transfer and dismissing
- Develop and implement a monthly / quarterly / annual staff recruitment plan and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams support, company philanthropic giving, and administration.
- Supporting effective and high quality recruitment
- Implementing the performance management system, target management (BSC,KPI…)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative, Law or related majors.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR fields and 5 years of experience as the same position of companies which has at least 500 employees.
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Good at computer skills : Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel, Word…
- Fluent in English
- Ability to analyse HR situations, highly persuasive, motivating, positively influencing those around, motivating work, willing to cooperate with colleagues to achieve company’s goals.
- Ability to work under high pressure, ability to resolve crisis and conflict in a calm and professional manner, decisive and responsible.
- Acknowledge about Labor’s law
- Salary: $3000 – $4000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881 Skype id: sangrom.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).