HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client specializes in Real Estate. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the Design Manager position
- Working Location: HCMC
- Report to: Senior Design ( Taiwanese )
- Responsible for re-designing of architecture, structure, fire-fighting and MEP system
- Manages major projects or multiple small projects to complete the design maintenance
- Planning and organizing to carry out activities for architectural design
- Ensuring structural drawings and designs are produced on time, to high quality, and are easy to decipher
- Coordinates project teams to ensure timely completion of documents.
- Responsible for compliance with legal regulations and in accordance with the context of the company.
- Assign tasks, oversee work and provide feedback to staff assigned to project
- Representatives of the company working with related partners (expert in architecture/planning, units supplying building materials/equipment).
- Reviewing and advising on designs, ensuring they meet regulatory and legislative requirements and the client’s brief
- Avoiding errors and reducing financial risk during construction
- Working in secret with structural design rooms – infrastructure, electromechanical design, volume-estimate room, procurement room, project management departments and departments in the company
- Having experience in Apartment, Residence and Resort Design, especially in Maintenance and Upgrade Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Architecture field or relevant
- At least 5 years of previous experience in the related position
- Language: English (Advanced), Mandarin, Cantonese are the plus
- Software skills: Office, AutoCAD and Sketch UP
- Good knowledge of legal processes
- Understand how to apply BIM to integrate MEP, landscape ID and other systems with architecture
- Must stay over than 3 years in one design house/company
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills, negotiation, and problem discussion skill
- Familiar with architectural standards, engineering practices, building ordinances, and blueprints in order to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers
- Salary: $2000- $3000, depends on candidates experiences and qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits you & your friends in a career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or Call/ Viber/Zalo to 0917 393 344 (Ms. Thao) for further supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)