HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy is looking for a highly qualified candidate for Group Chief Accountant for a company in the Real Estate field.
- Location working: HCMC
- Report to: Finance Director
- Oversee and develop accounting procedures, booking keeping, and policies to appropriate with the company’s policy and VAS.
- Supervise and controlling of financial reports (Hong Kong and Vietnamese reports) following VAS and IFRS reports.
- Oversee the preparation of all budgets and forecasts monthly, yearly, or whole project.
- Coordinate and instruct all Head Departments to review the funding and budget monthly, quarterly.
- Propose to reallocate the budget after reviewing the actual budget monthly, quarterly.
- Manage yearly audit Report.
- Manage and review Tax reports to be accurate and on-time submit.
- Checking, review, and approve payment to suppliers, vendors, and contractors.
- Take care of banking relationships and treasury with the banks for procedures to issue bank grantee for the customer, a bank loan.
- Monitor and forecast rolling Cash flow monthly and bank transfers to ensure all payments are well supported with source documents.
- Manage and transfer annual profit for shareholders (local and overseas).
- Coordinate with the legal team to process charter capital reduction to refund capital to shareholders (local and overseas).
- Improve systems, policies, and procedures on an on-going basis and ensure proper documentation and implementation.
- Build and maintain an efficient and effective Accounting Department equipped to meet all local and regional reporting requirements.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the team via regular evaluation of performance and timely feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ad hoc report and other tasks as required.
- At least 05 years experience as Chief Accountant in Real Estate, manage many subsidiaries of the Company.
- Big4 Audit firm’s background is preferable.
- Fluent in English (4 Skills).
- Strong knowledge of Vietnam’s taxation laws.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting, and presentation skills.
- Strong at consolidated reports, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Patient, detail, careful, flexible.
- Salary: $3,000 – $4,000, depends on the candidate’s experience and qualification.
- Other benefits will discuss during the interview.
If you’re open to new opportunities, don’t hesitate to inbox or contact Email: email@example.com or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0917 393 344 (Ms. Thảo) for more information and support.
Thank you so much!
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)