HR Strategy’s Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a famous retail organization. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Senior IT Manager Position.
Location working: HCMC
Report to: CTO
- Keep up-to-date with local regulations & policies regarding Information technology such as Data Privacy regulations, Mobile wallet and mobile payment regulations and inform the CTO about critical changes or upcoming changes that could impact the business and make sure the company’s data infrastructure is compliant with the regulations.
- Research and gather information about the process and documents for applying necessary licences, permissions to operate a mobile payment & E-Wallet service/product.
- Manage the annual local IT strategic planning and IT strategy planning including the budget planning & approval, manpower allocation, vendor evaluation, system operation and maintenance report and monthly cost review to ensure they are linked with demands.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center/Cloud Service providers.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Set priority for IT projects and change requests and carry out in timely manner with IT document of policy & manual with training.
- Set and measure annual performance measurement and influence & encourage IT juniors for professional development.
- Job details will be discussed during the interview
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in IT, computer science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in information technology management
- Scheduling, requirements elicitation and tracking, and risk management.
- Architectural design and decision makers.
- Communication with various decision makers(CXO) of collaborations and can make a right decision.
- Understanding of application programming, database.
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Experience with project management tools, collaboration tools, issue tracker.
- Software development abilities preferred
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required
- Excellent English-speaking skills.
- Salary: $1500 – $2500, depends on the candidate’s qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: hrstrategy_essservice or call 094 841 9559 (Ms. Kha) for further support.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter-Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)