HR Strategy's Client
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a Corporation that specializes in Pharmaceutical Industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Legal Manager Position.
- Workplace: Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: Monday – ½ Saturday
- Provide legal opinions, advising legal/regulatory issues, preparing/finalizing legal documents for day-today works of all department. They are including but not limited to commercial contracts, human resources procurement contracts, service contracts, leasing agreements, power of attorney, minutes of meeting or any similar documents in relation to the Company;
- Handle legal matters at operational level, contract management and resolution of legal matters. Implementation of due diligence processes and activities within the country to enforce a structured approach to legal management;
- Provide legal analysis, recommendation and position papers; and inputs to business on critical issues;
- Represent the Company in disputes, challenges and/or litigation (if any) in relation to all HR-related and tax-related matters (where relevant);
- Legal consultations, update changes on laws and alert to concerned departments and take charge of compliance issues;
- Assist junior members of the legal team and providing coaching and on job training to such subordinates to ensure the spirit of team work and motivation;
- Train and assist on know how development for the Company;
- Drive the management of legal resources (internal and external) to ensure the business is always properly advised and has maximized its commercial opportunities while minimizing its legal risks;
- Review new product programs for compliance to regulatory and, where relevant, to internal policies; revise/update product programs and credit policies to ensure all are in compliance with Laws and company regulations;
- Monitor Company’s compliance with internal policies and applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, listing rules as well as corporate governance.
- Bachelor Degree in Law;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role in retail or pharmacy company is a plus;
- Deep understanding legal framework applicable to pharmaceutical industry;
- Good at English Communication;
- Deep understanding commercial laws including contract, investment, commercial, intellectual property law (trademark law) land law, banking and labor law;
- Good understanding of taxation system of Vietnam;
- Good knowledge of court procedures ;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Work under high pressure.
- Salary: $2500 – $3000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo 0911 543 881 (Ms Thuy) or Skype id: recruitment.consultant01.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).