HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a Group that specializes in Real Estate field. They are looking for highly qualify candidate for Property Management position.
- Working location: HCMC
- Report to: BOD
- Management personal property, equipment, tooling, and physical capital assets that are acquired and used to build, repair, and maintain end item deliverables
- Develop and implement plans and procedures covering all property management activities such as building facilities management, operation & maintenance, Health & fire safety, environmental issues & security related matter, landscaping, utilities, Provide technical assistance, advice on building operations systems for HVAC, electrical, energy management, plumbing, roofs.
- Ensure all vacant parts of the projects are promoted as being available for lease to responsible and respectable tenants at the best commercial rents.
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Negotiations with building owners and tenants, making reports
- Manage the apartments and the tenants for any issue/question Responsibilities
- Dealing with complaints from residents
- Ensures that customer services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- At owner’s discretion, markets and leases the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease renewals.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Coordinate with HR & Admin Department to organize training activities for subordinates;
- Maintain the regular contacts with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in BA or related fields: Real Estate, Property Management, Building Management, …
- At least 5 years of experience in the same position in real estate industry
- English excellent
- Should have a sound understanding of the real estate industry, an extensive network of contacts and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good at communication, negotiation skills.
- Salary: $6000 – $8000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/viber/zalo to 0917393344 (Ms.Thao) / Skype ID: finance_sa_hrstrategy.vn for more information and support.
Thank you so much.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)