HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company specializing in Seafood industry. They are now looking for highly qualified candidate for R&D Specialist position.
- Working location: HCMC
- Maintain awareness of market food and menu trends and comparative products from all major channels, and analyse and report findings from competitor product analysis
- Generate a multitude of innovative product ideas and recipes to build new product library to support a short term and a long term
- Provide strategic assistance in development of menu concepts for the customers. Coordinate multiple concurrent food product launches from bench top testing to rollout.
- Function in the capacity of product based project leadership for product development programs from ideation/inception through introduction and full roll-out as needed.
- Provide culinary acumen to the area where the company requires, particularly UK and France
- Develop new product concepts and recipes/formula based on menu trend, consumer insights, and customer’s expectation etc. and carry through process from inception through completion to budget and on time, including product prototype, best serving suggestion and cooking instruction
- Keep records on culinary activities, product cutting results, and necessary documents for new product profile.
- Keep R&D kitchen in good condition, not limited to keeping equipment in good condition, cleaning daily activities and maintaining necessary inventories.
- Deliver results to the assignment as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
- 3+ years of experience in the product development as R&D chef in the food industry. Prefer a Western or Japanese with a deep knowledge of Western food (European and American)
- Culinary experience within Fast Casual Restaurant Environment.
- Passion for the F&B industry is a must
- Fully HACCP compliant.
- Established background that includes fresh, green and healthy cooking.
- Established reputation for creativity.
- Computer skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of food products and commercializing recipe & procedural writing, costs.
- Fluent English
- Salary: $1400-$1800, it depends on candidate’s experience and qualification
- More details will be discussed in the interview
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0919 012 151 (Ms Nguyên) for further supports.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)