HR Strategy's client
Dear Valued Candidates,
Our Client is a Hospitality Company. They are looking for Corporate Legal Manager – (Real Estate, Restaurant and Hotel industry) Position
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Report to: HR Director
- Work time: Monday – 1/2 Saturday
- Take care: 3 Staffs
Corporate Legal Control.
- Participating in developing, amending and supplementing the charter, promulgating internal rules and regulations of the Company.
- Monitoring and inspecting the implementation of the Company’s laws, rules, regulations.
- Timely and accurately updating legal documents, policies related to the organization and production and business activities of the Company.
- Ensuring that all activities of the Company comply with relevant laws.
- Managing business resources and allocating budgets for the company’s legal activities.
- Responsible for legal processes related to legal drafting, negotiations and business agreements.
- Participating in drafting / reviewing, commenting and forecasting legal risks to the documents of the Company’s Charter, Company’s Management Regulations, Power of Attorney, Contracts, Agreements transactions, memorandums, and other transaction documents related to investment cooperation between the Company and the Related Parties.
- Directing and supervising all legal matters of the company.
- Ensuring all allegations of legal misconduct are promptly reported to the CEO in an effort to maintain integrity within the company.
- Participating in evaluating the legality of documents issued by the CEO.
- Directly working with the law authorities and solving arising problems related to the law.
- Managing legal risks within the company by being responsible for providing legal advice to senior executives on strategy and operations, assisting in managing litigation issues such as disputes contract and product liability.
Foreigner staffs’ legislation
- On behalf of the Company to conduct legal procedures in the process of complaints, disputes and related legal proceedings.
Special license, service contracts.
- Drafting, reviewing and evaluating the legality, legality of documents, contracts signed by the Company, participating in negotiating with partners, contractors.
- Education: Bachelor of Laws/Master of Laws or in related majors.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in Restaurant, Hotel, Real Estate industry.
- Good use of English, especial English in Law field.
- Proficient in Informatics Science (MS Word, Excel,…).
- Conflict solving skills.
- Planning, organizing skills.
- Ability to supervise the work progress.
- Willing to travel for work.
- Good communication skills.
- Salary: $2000 – $2500, depends on candidates’ experience and qualifications.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please apply your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/zalo/viber to 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang)/ Skype ID: sangrom for more information and further support.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).
Web: www.hrstrategy.vn & www.thuctapsinhvietnam.com
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2