HR Strategy's client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company specializing in Plastic Supply. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the Supply Chain Director position.
- Working Location: HCMC
- Report to: Chairman (Owner)
- Company size: 2 factories, 4 trading companies
- Planning, implementing, operating and monitoring supply and processing activities to quickly, fully accurately respond to demand for raw materials, spare parts, machinery, technical equipment, fuel – for production and business activities of the company.
- Advising the leaders in the selection of supply contracts, selection of subcontractors, advising on prices, raw material market situation as well as policies and strategies on production and business activities of the company.
- Operating, organizing and deploying all day-to-day operations of the Supply – Processing Department.
- Ensuring the supply of goods on time, in sufficient and accurate quantity according to required specifications at reasonable prices.
- Collecting information, maintaining and developing relationships with partners in order to achieve the goal of supplying the most profitable goods for the Company’s production and business activities in each specific period.
- Promptly responding to Chair Man to make sure the cost control is effective and the
- Company’s plan for cost control and reduction is really feasible.
- Directly negotiating and selecting domestic and foreign suppliers to submit to the Chair Man.
- Regularly conducting surveys and expanding the supply and types of goods at storage to achieve the general profit target of the Company.
- Periodically or irregularly reporting to the Chair Man about the supply – processing activities of the Company.
- Directly leading the staffs in the department to perform the tasks of each positon.
- Contacting the Finance – Accounting department to plan financial and payment method, payment deadline during contract performance.
- Contacting all other departments in the company to accurately determine the required supplies and information about the supply schedule.
- Contacting the HR department to suggest resolving policies according to company regulations.
- Directly contacting with domestic and abroad trade representative offices to capture information about markets, goods, prices, suppliers, …
- Other tasks assigned by the Chair Man.
- At least 10 years experience.
- Good knowledge in inventory management, replenishment and safety stocks
- Implemented Sales &Operation process in a manufacturing and trading company as a lead or member of the team
- Well versed with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, AX, or related systems) in terms of planning module
- Knowledge in various forecasting methods.
- Knowledge in project management related to supply chain or other fields
- Demand or supply planning experience in high volume, high number of SKUs, products or categories
- Familiar with various KPIs for Demand and Supply Planning
- Must be fluent in English
- Salary: negotiable, depends on the candidate’s qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits you & your friends in a career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/ Viber/Zalo to 0914 376 881 (Mr. Tùng) for further supports.
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: http://www.hrstrategy.vn/customer-service.html
Happy Leader Community: https://bit.ly/HappyLeaderCommunityR6
HR Strategy Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/HRStrategyYoutubeChannel