HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a Singapore company. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for Finance Manager position.
- Location working: Ho Chi Minh (Dist.9)
- Report to: Finance Director
- Working days: Mon – Fri
- Reporting / Accounting / Internal Controls:
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reporting, intercompany reconciliation and supporting schedules/forms in time.
- Finalize statutory audits latest by March. No material issues in reporting package.
- Ensure invoices are paid in time, no backlog in handling invoices.
- Record expenses when incurred, ensure proper accruals; ensure proper revenue recognition with monthly WIP recording.
- Fixed Assets: prepare and initiate action plan to improve quality of information on fixed assets.
- Secure internal controls according to recommendations in KGD and maintain zero internal control incidents. Need to pay attention month closing procedures, make sure all steps are followed and documented.
- Standardized accounting and reporting of costs within operating Business Unit (BU): ensure accounting and reporting in line with Group recommendations.
- Implement group SCOA framework for acquisitions and adopt local management P&Ls to SCOA.
- Proactively support BU Managers (BUMA); quickly reply to questions/ requests.
- Secure an adequate and timely reporting of quarterly overhead and support any further development of cost centers reporting.
- Cash management / Treasury
- Manage the cash according to the Group recommendations as per KGD incl. no excess cash/deficits, not exceeding cash pool limits, no loans between operating companies, zero intercompany overdues, etc.
- Secure adequate funding for each legal entity.
- Organize / support the dunning/collection process to limit overdues.
- Provide information/challenge BUMAs to improve NWC-management & achievement of target DSOs / NWC% as per budget.
- Ensure DPO, DSO meet agreed targets.
- Secure the payroll process, information and treatment is in line with the local requirements.
- File all relevant documents for all legal entities in DMS in time.
- Tax / Legal
- File tax returns in time.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- 2020 budgets well prepared and documented (VN/ SG).
- Finance integration into NSC
- Support other growth project in Vietnam, Singapore: new internal/ legal entities, acquisition integration, financial planning.
- At least Bachelor in finance /accounting.
- At least 05 years experiences in the same role in foreign companies
- Knowledge on Singapore Accounting Standard is preferable.
- Good English (speaking, writing).
- Distinguished ranking graduated from universities.
- Being recognized by employer as outstanding employee, having achievement during employment.
- Hard work, proactive, open minded, responsive, well organized, time management, cautious and honest.
- Autonomously working, team supervision and leading skills.
- Teamwork, high responsibility.
- Good at computer skill, Excel is a MUST.
- Salary: $1500 – $1800 depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV)
to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to 0911 543 881 (Ms. Thủy)/ Skype ID: recruitment.consultant01 for more information and support.
Thank you so much.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)