HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a foreign company – Nike partner specialized in garments industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate for HR Manager Position.
· Company size: 4,000 employees
· Take care: 8 staff (admin & HR, C&B, Training)
· Report to: HR Director
· Working location: HCMC
· Working time: Monday to Saturday
· Set company human resources management policy and strategy
· Plan and supervise employee recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relation and human resource development.
· Coordinate with other functions to communicate and implement human resource operation program and policy.
· Provide and recommendation to other management on human resource management issues.
· May execute and monitor activities on health, safety and environment affairs.
· Oversees the full scope of human resources.
· Directs staff in the areas of: organizational structure, employment, compensation, employee database maintenance, payroll,benefits administration, employee relations, orientation/ training/ development, and policy/ procedure development.
· Oversees development and monitoring of the human resources division budget.
· Provides management support to the union or activities director as needed.
· Building up the company’s salary structure, KPI for the whole company and manage the performance review system.
· Performance & Reward programs, Recruitment, Employment cost & budget control.
Compensation & Benefits Manager
Drive the HR activities in the organization including but not limited to Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Learning & Organisational Development, Create HR infrastructures, and making recommendations with regards to; HR systems, talent management.
· Develop policy and system on compensation and benefits administration.
· Conduct job evaluation and compensation survey to ensure competitiveness.
· Monitor and supervise administrative works on salary and benefits.
· Provide advice and recommendation to line managers on compensation and benefits policy and procedures.
· Set annual manpower plan to meet requirement and ensure company objective.
· Implement and monitor the recruitment activities.
· Interciew and primary select qualified candidates, work with line managers for final selection.
· Conduct exit interview to collect information for HR policy improvement.
Training & development
· Develop human resource development polivy to enhance employee’s skills and knowledge.
· Execute and monitor the operations on HRD to meet objective and in line with budget approved.
· Coordinate with other functions in determination of new competencies needed, both technical and non – technical to improve human resource development programs.
· May conduct training courses.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant field
· At least 05 years ‘experience working as an HR Manager in garments industry.
· Experience in nike brand apparel manufacturing company with Company size over 3,000 employees
· In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations and legal regulations
· Hands-on experience in all aspects of HR management
· Good English
· Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
· People oriented and results driven
· Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
· Salary: $2500 – $3000, depends on the candidate’s qualification
· More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang) / Skype ID: sangrom.
Thanks a lot
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)