HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a Real Estate company. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for Head of Accounting position.
- Location working: Ho Chi Minh
- Report to: CFO (Vietnamese), CEO (Korean)
- Working days: Mon – Fri
- Setting up and operating Accounting system.
- Managing a team of accounting professional to ensure accurate, timely completion of accounting activities.
- Directing and monitor a variety of accounting activities to ensure that the financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Checking all expenditures approval and payment are in compliance with company’s policy.
- Setting up and developing the financial management and accounting systems, financial policies and procedures.
- Working with internal auditor & external auditors such as IGL; BDO…
- Checking all of reports to taxable statement and handle tax matters.
- Interacting and making a relationship with banks and functional agencies.
- Providing direct leadership, guidance and support to ensure the creation of positive atmosphere and team spirit.
- Ensuring accurate, completing and up-to-date financial accounting records are maintained to ensure both internal and external financial reports, returns and statements are based on those records.
- Drawing up budget, cash flow and financial reports for corporation.
- Accomplishes Accounting department human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to Accounting department.
- Checking or reviewing financial report include internal report
- At least 05 years experiences in Financial and Accounting in Real Estate/Construction field.
- University degree in finance or accounting.
- Master degree or CPA/ ACCA is plus.
- Leadership skills: Chief Accountant will need to motivate the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Problem solving skills: You will have to solve issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand.
- Ability to work under high pressure in a multicultural, diverse environment.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Vietnamese Accounting System (VAS) and related laws.
- Good English.
- Priority has experience: referring from Big 4.
- Salary: Up to $4000 – $5000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV)
to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/viber/zalo to 0911 543 881 (Ms. Thủy)/ Skype ID: recruitment.consultant01 for more information and support.
Thank you so much.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)