HR Strategy's client
HR Strategy’s customers are 100% Foreigner Investment in Synthetic Leather Material Production company. Currently job vacancies are available for candidates with Production Manager positions.
- Quantity: 1
- Take care: Manage and mentor about 40 workers (including leaders)
- Report to: CEO (Foreigner)
- Location working: Mekong
- Working time: Monday to Saturday
- Set up, standardize machine/machine working condition for each articles about coating line, printing line, lamination machine line, embossing machine.
- Ensure all products after producing is matched at least 98% with master of customer approved.
- Find the current problem, propose to solve it in an effective way; reinforce the system/procedure; maintain and innovate it to produce a competitive products.
- Manage workers to do the right job, at the right time and with the right people.
- Utilize the workers’ competence in the most effective way which is link with Western mindset.
- Has ability to check the color which customer required.
- Has ability to manage Finish Goods Warehouse & Raw materials Warehouse
- Work with planning department to plan well production plan daily to fulfill capacity.
- Mentor and training the new comer to perform the job, discover potentials of staff to enhance/upgrade their knowledge to be advanced and level up to next generation of the company.
- Create & maintain a good relationship with all subordinate.
- Cooperate well with departments within company for the most effectiveness outcome contributing for company sustainability and success.
- At least 5 years working experiences at the same position in PU/PVC manufacturing company. If company give to this candidate a piece of PU/PVC (synthetic leather material for making Coach/MK bags), this person must know how to make it including what kind of materials must be used, coating procedure, printing, lamination, embossing, etc; check the quality of product before shipping to customers.
- Communicate well in English proficiently
- Prioritize foreigner candidates
- Has strong experience in PU/PVC industry – manufacturing company.
- Has open minded, ownership mindset and win – win negotiation.
- Good at analysis problem, making decision, leadership skill.
- Has ability to work under pressure, create an open working environment.
- Has western working style and direct to the point.
Allowance and Benefits:
- Salary: At least $1,500 , depends on the candidate’s qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Please contact us by sending English CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +84 915803881 (zalo/viber) – Ms. Dung for more information.