HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
Our client is one of the leading enterprise in Footwear industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Senior Quality Engineer position.
- Report to: Sr. Quality Manager
- Take care: 03 staffs
- Working location: Central of Vietnam
- Working time: 08.00 to 17.00 Mon to Fri
- Solve all the technical problem of sample development, fit test, and wear test and production trial;
- Responsible for the production standardization of process, dimension spec, inspection spec;
- Timely review QA sampling plan and using different QA tools to ensure product quality.
- Responsible for customer complaints/returns, conduct failure analysis, prepare FA (failure analysis) report, follow up and verify corrective/ preventive action, to ensure effective close of customer complaints/returns;
- Improve various activities, such as assembly lines, manual or semiautomatic production methods;
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and to ensure product quality, design or improve systems for the distribution of tools and services;
- Monitor supplier quality performance.
- College or above degree – > 5 years in a same role at footwear field
- Proficiency in development & commercialization process
- Knowledge of footwear materials, good understanding of shoemaking
- Good communication & negotiation skill with customer, region and factory
- Able to work independently
- Good cooperation, team work spirit, fully support manager and colleague to fulfill the goals
- Travel to other branch offices around China and Vietnam
- Good English skill, can use Chinese is a plus
- Salary $1500- $2000, depending on the capacity of the candidate
- Other benefit will be discussed in the interview
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0915803881 (zalo / viber) – Ms. Dung for more information.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)