HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company in Finance Service, they are looking for qualified candidates for HR and Admin Manager position.
- Working location: HCMC
- Working Time: Monday – Friday
- Report: HR Director (Foreigner)
- Management Area: 4 subsidiaries
- Responsible for the smooth operation for all of the functions that deal with the needs and activities of the organization’s people including develop and implementing HR initiatives in line with the strategic goals of the company
- Directly manage the staffing and recruiting process
- Corporate with other management of department: make the plan of recruitment and HR structure, develop training and talent programmers to improve soft skills, management skills and knowledge to support bench strength requirements for the company and ensures that adequate coaching is provided to all employees in their current roles to improve performance and prepare them for future roles, yearly compliance training for all employees
- Ensure benefits programs such as health care, annual leave, sick leave, leave with no paid…, and employee assistance are implemented in efficiency and adequate.
- Manage all aspects relating to Labor Law and PIT calculation , finalization according to the current law and regulation
- To create criteria and set up KPI to evaluate employee’s performance in monthly/ yearly to adjust/ increase salary/ bonus/ promotion for all position.
- Build up performance appraisal system based on intranet of the company.
- Manage performance appraisal program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
- Corporate with other Dpt to make the yearly budget of HR cost and control budget
- Ensure that human capital is positioned to grow in parallel with the overall organizational growth and transformation, and lead and advise company supervisors regarding all Human Resources issues including organizational structure, staffing, compensation and benefit, employee relations, training and development and policy and system development.
- Support GA Section Manager to control and complete assignment jobs of GA
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline
- Control payment procedure and schedule of all kind service / product to support for Office operation
- Manage purchasing activities for the whole company to adapt business requirement and control cost.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Graduated from HR Management or related field.
- It is preferred that the candidate has at least 5 years at the management level in the same position with the size of at least 500 headcounts, Experience with HR Management Systems and SAP.
- Understand Labor law and Laws related
- Knowledge of strategic HR practices, and best practices in Human Resources.
- Language: Good at English is a must and good at Japanese is plus
- Prefer candidates has HR management experience in the Japanese environment.
- Salary: $2500-$3000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you or your friends in career path, please apply your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/zalo/viber to 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang)/ Skype ID: sangrom for more information and further support.
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2