Top 50 online marketing interview questions
GENERAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- How would you explain the difference between online and offline marketing?
- How do you foresee the future of online marketing?
- What does it mean to have a responsive website?
- Have you looked at our company website, can you suggest how you would improve it?
- What is the most effective way to increase traffic to your website?
- Explain how you would carry out keyword research? Which keyword research tools would you use?
- What website CMS platforms have you administered in the past (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla?)
SEO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Tell me what you know about SEO
- What is the difference between ‘On Page’ and ‘Off Page’ optimization?
- What is the difference between ‘White Hat SEO’ and ‘Black Hat SEO’?
- Tell me about the latest Google algorithm changes.
- What SEO tools do you use?
- What tool(s) do you use to track your rankings?
- What is page rank or PR?
- What is a ‘Backlink’?
PAID SEARCH MARKETING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Can you explain what PPC stands for?
- Do you have experience directly managing a Google Adwords campaign?
- How do you improve quality score?
- What does CPC means?
- With CPC ads, how can a lower click through rate lead to a higher ROI (Return on Investment)?
- Is it good, bad or indifferent to pay for ads on terms that you already rank on for natural search?
- How do you measure ROI?
- What’s your methodology in creating ad copies
CONTENT MARKETING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Can you explain what content marketing is?
- What blogs do you read?
- Why and how would someone share your content or talk about your company?
- Explain the link between content marketing and SEO
- Explain the link between content marketing and your social media strategy
- Can you explain the steps you would take to build a content strategy for our business
- Can you talk to me about a content strategy that you have implemented? Was it successful?
- How important is video content?
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What is the purpose of social media?
- Give an example of when you have had to write a social media strategy explain how you approached this task
- What are the differences between writing for traditional web channels and writing for social media?
- Why do you think we should use social media?
- In what ways do we need to be careful when using these tools?
- How do you measure social ROI?
- What is your experience managing multiple social media accounts?
- What social media tools have you experience with?
- Which social media brand strategy has inspired you lately?
- What is your policy on moderating comments?
- How does social media affect SEO and your online profile?
- Can you tell us about some of the challenges you have faced when introducing social media in your previous job, and how you overcame them?
WEB ANALYTICS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What web analysing packages are you familiar with?
- Why it is important to monitor your website traffic (or the lack of it)?
- How do you assess engagement/the value of a visitor to the business?
- What is ‘Bounce Rate’?
- Explain the difference between a page view, visit, visitor and unique visitor?
- What does Google Webmaster Tools do?
- Explain what a conversion rate is.
Collected & Edited By: Customer Service HR Strategy Viet Nam
Source : https://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/top-50-online-marketing-interview-questions
Let’s follow us by:
- App: HR Strategy Jobs
- Headhunter Service: www.hrstrategy.vn
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/HRStrategyJobPosting
- Happy Leader Community: https://happyleadercommunity.shasugroup.com/
- Group Zalo: https://bit.ly/HappyLeaderCommunityR2
- Youtube: https://bit.ly/HRStrategyYoutubeChann…
- Shasu Group _ Giải Pháp Tư Vấn Doanh Nghiệp & Đào Tạo Doanh Nghiệp: https://consultant.shasugroup.com/ & https://training.shasugroup.com/
- ShasuEcosystem: https://ecosystem.shasugroup.com/
#Goodmorning#HeadhunterHRStrategy #hrstrategy #DichvutuyendungnhansucapcaoHRStrategy #Headhunter #Headhuntervietnam #Headhunter #Headhuntertuyendung #Headhunterjobs #Top10headhunter #Shasu #Shasugroup #shasugroup #happyleadercommunity